Tuesday, December 7, 2010

End of semester hecticness

Is that a word?
I haven't been posting on here the past couple weeks because it is the end of the semester and I have a ton of things to do. So really I just don't have much time. This week is dead week. The idea behind that name is that professors shouldn't assign anything new during this time, so everything is supposed to be dead for studying. The real meaning is that dead week is when everything is due and students are freaking out trying to get everything done. They can get so tired that sometimes they feel dead. Anyway that's what I'm dealing with right now. I'm living in the library to get things done, caffeine has become a necessity, even more than it was before, and I'm getting less sleep then I should. But this is only one week, then finals week should actually be pretty calm. Typically you picture finals week to be the hectic week, but really its not. Dead week is way worse, once you get that out of the way then studying for exams seems relatively easy. At least that's been my experience.

2 comments:

  1. This is not very deep or profound. ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you hush, It's dead week. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

    ReplyDelete