Monday, November 1, 2010

bad communicator

I realize I'm not very good at communicating with people unless I see them constantly. In one of my previous posts I mentioned I was interning at Redmond Assembly with the youth group and my mom commented saying it was the first shes heard of it. The same thing happened last week when I mentioned I was going to California (more later) this week. I hadn't even mentioned this to my parents at all. My parents aren't the only ones I do it to. I realized that I hardly ever talk to my best friend, Richie, who is currently working in Pullman and waiting to get back into school there. I think. I don't know, when the semester began he wasn't even in Washington. I hardly ever talk to my siblings either. So I think I will try to work on that over the coming months.

Ok, California. This week my youth outreach and evangelism class, along with the children's evangelism and outreach class, is going to San Diego to volunteer at an Outreach conference. I guess normally they go to the LA Dreamcenter, but this year the outreach conference is going on and since that's our class subject they decided we should go to that. Other then the conference I'm not entirely sure what we are doing there, I heard mention that we would be going to the beach but who knows. Anyway it is 10:30 at night and I have to be up at 5 AM to catch the plane tomorrow so I am going to sign off.

1 comment:

  1. Communication is for the telepathically weak.

    ReplyDelete